Mead & Other Drinks
Drinking mead is like sipping liquid sunlight. Mead is an ancient form of brewing; possibly older than ale, beer or grape wine. Mead has long been drunk as a spiritual act to celebrate the holidays and used to fill the wedding cup. Today mead is growing in popularity as people rediscover the pleasures of this honey wine brewed from the nectars of millions of flowers.
Our flavors were created using the plants associated with the traditional seasonal Celtic holidays (select for details in box to right). In addition to flavorings, the plant materials provide all necessary acids, tannins and yeast nutrients.
If you can boil water, you can make mead in 7 to 14 days...
with any of our kits, 2 pounds of honey & a gallon of spring water!
Includes Complete Instructions.
Contents make 4 bottles (750 mL.) of mead. Use kit within 6 months.
~ Just $10 each & Free Shipping ~
Methods of Payment
Visa & MC accepted by Paypal shopping cart checkout.
(Shipping only to 48 continental US states. Will ship within 2-3 business days.)
Wholesale Pricing Available for Orders over 35 Kits
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our kits make it easy to brew short meads without any brewing apparatus or chemical additives.
- Mead is honey wine similar to white wine, ranging from sweet to dry depending on when fermentation is stopped.
- The brewer supplies two pounds of honey and a gallon bottle of spring water.
- Short meads must be chilled until consumed.
- Wildflower honey will produce flavors most like historic mead, but any honey works.
See our FAQ on Brewing for further details.
Flavors for the Celtic Holidays
Samhain - Blackberry & Spice
Yule - Peppermint & Spice
Imbolc - Brigid's
Ostara - Lemon Balm
Beltaine - May
Litha - Midsummer (Elderflower)
Lughnasa - Blueberry or Raspberry
Mabon - Elderberry
HOLIDAY BONUS GIFT OFFER !
Order 3+ Mead Kits
(to same address)
& RECEIVE A FREE
Enclosed w/ 1st 36 orders placed by 12/21